The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out:
- The first night's deposit is due at time of booking
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change
- For a full refund, 14-day cancellation notice is required from May to October and 72-hour cancellation notice is required for a full refund from November to April
- Groups that reserve five or more rooms must cancel at least 28 days prior to your stay to receive a refund
- Check-in: 3 P.M. - 7 P.M.
- Check-out: 11 A.M.
- Extra-person charges may apply. There are no room charges for children 12-years-old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Cancellation after the required time frame will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- A credit card is required at check-in for room and incidental charges.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking. In the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for a fee of $10 per day.
- Minimum check-in age is 21-years-old with government identification.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary (First come, first served. Space is limited, therefore, parking on site is not a guarantee)
- Pool Hours: 9 A.M. – 7 P.M. There is no lifeguard on duty. No child is to be left unattended at any time.
Pet Policy (view full policy here):
- Dogs accepted. There is a dog fee of $25 per night, per animal, for animals up to 50 lbs.
- Maximum number of dogs per room is two.
- Non-aggressive breeds only; please check with management for breed restrictions.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or in an automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is off-site, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- All pets and service animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
*A limited number of pet friendly rooms are available, so you must call ahead for availability.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Select rooms are ADA accessible; please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability
- ADA pool lift
The above list may not be comprehensive.