The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out:
- The first night's deposit is due at time of booking
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change
- For a full refund, 14-day cancellation notice is required from May to October and 72-hour cancellation notice is required for a full refund from November to April
- Groups that reserve five or more rooms must cancel at least 28 days prior to your stay to receive a refund
- Check-in: 3 P.M. - 5 P.M.
- Check-out: 11 A.M.
- Minimum check-in age is 25 years old with government identification.
- Extra-person charges may apply. There are no room charges for children 12-years-old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Cancellation after the required time frame will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- A credit card is required at check-in for room and incidental charges.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking. In the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room, a $300 cleaning fee will be charged to account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for a fee of $10 per day.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary (First come, first served. Space is limited, therefore, parking on site is not a guarantee)
- Pool Hours: 9 A.M. – 7 P.M. There is no lifeguard on duty. No child is to be left unattended at any time.
Pet Policy (view full policy here):
- Dogs accepted. There is a dog fee of $25 per night, per animal, for animals up to 50 lbs.
- Maximum number of dogs per room is two.
- Non-aggressive breeds only; please check with management for breed restrictions.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or in an automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is off-site, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- All pets and service animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
*A limited number of pet-friendly rooms are available, so you must call ahead for availability.