We know you love the fresh air and beautiful landscape of the Wildwood area, and your prized pooch does, too. To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests and staff, please review the following pet policy:
- Only domesticated dogs are allowed. All dogs must be crate trained and housebroken.
- Our pet fee is $25 per night, per pet, with animals up to 50 lbs.
- Non-aggressive breeds only; please check with management for breed restrictions.
- Please pick up after your pooch.
- All animals must wear an identifying collar and leash when outside of guest room.
- Guests are responsible for any pet-related insect infestation.
- Guests with pets agree to immediately address any complaint made by other guests or hotel staff regarding noise or any other disturbance caused by a pet. Any pet that is overly disruptive or aggressive must be immediately removed from the hotel with no refund of fees.
- We’ll need you to leave a contact number with our office so we are able to get a hold of you any time in case of disturbances or other issues.
- Please look for pet-friendly areas for walking your canine. Doggie bags are not included, so please bring your own.
A limited number of pet-friendly rooms are available, so you must call ahead for availability (800.522.7850 or 609.522.7890).